What if I want to enroll outside my boundary?

What if I want to enroll my child in an elementary outside my boundary?

If you wish your child to attend another elementary school within the School District, you need to submit a completed In-District Transfer Request form by May 15. Each request will be reviewed by the District, and families will be notified by early July. These forms are available on the district website or by contacting the elementary school that resides within your school boundary.